Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weigh-In Week 4

I lost 4 pounds this week. And again, my bad little voice (Gertrude) is talking to me, saying that that is not good enough. Even though I know that is it good enough, considering I have had 3 great weight loss weeks in a row. But I can definitely see where the 2 days I took off cardio due to my heel hurt me. I am back doing cardio now, but I still don't feel like the intensity is there because honestly, it is agonizing just to walk. I have had a lot of blisters in my day with all the soccer I have played, but this has to be the most painful one I have ever had. I don't even know if I would call it a blister, just a raw, bloody mess where multiple layers of skin have been ripped off. I know you are all happy to see that mental image. Plus, tomorrow I start my new job and I can't wear sandals to that. I will have to have the back of a shoe rubbing on my heel. I must focus on walking normally so my new co-workers do not start off by calling me Gimpy.

Oh well, enough belly-aching. Time to get crack-a-lackin'! I'm trying a new pool work-out I found in a magazine. Sadly, I can't wear my BodyBugg in the pool so I will just have to estimate the calories burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment